28th July 2020, 17:30 - 20:30
- Before you book your child onto Pirates please check:
- -Does your child have an RYA Stage 4 certificate, or can they beat confidently upwind and launch and recover their own dinghy? Please only book your children onto the session if they meet this criteria. This it to ensure the safety of both our sailors and coaches. As the government guidance changes, we will consider opening the sessions up to more sailors, so please be patient! Your child should have their own wetsuit. Having their own buoyancy aid will minimise Covid transmission risks, though the Club has a few spares that are used twice a week.
- -Will a parent or carer be on site for the entirety of the session? Will they be willing to help maintain social distancing at the beginning and end of the session? Please only book your child onto this session if you are happy to do this.
- In booking, you:
- a.) consent to (i.) your details being held by OSC (they will not be passed to other organisations). (ii.) any treatment or medication being administered where necessary and for transport to hospital and any necessary treatment being carried out. You will be notified as soon as possible of any such treatment. (iii.) the use of any photos taken by OSC for marketing & its website.
- b.) confirm that (i.) the booked indivividual does not suffer from any medical condition which could affect their safety or others whilst taking part in Oxford Pirates/Zoomers sessions. They may still be able to take part in Oxford Pirates/Zoomers sessions but we will need to assess each case on its merits. Please advise us in advance. (ii.) that if the booked individual is using their own boat/board, that it is is in good repair and has third party indemnity cover of at least £2,000,000.00 (if applicable).
This event currently has no tickets available.
Last updated 7:32am on 18 July 2020