On land, the heart of our Club is undoubtedly the recently refurbished clubhouse incorporating the Waterside Cafe and members bar. The clubhouse has adjoining training and conference rooms for internal and external functions and for Club use.
Male, Female and dedicated Disabled changing rooms and toilets are easily accessed from the waterside or from the members entrance landside. To the East of the Clubhouse is the boat park, leading you North to the rigging lawns and then with easy access to the launching beach.
Completed in 2009 with an investment of half a million pounds is our unique 65m by 5m floating wheelchair friendly pontoon designed specifically to enable disabled sailors and their helpers to access their boats easily and safely.
We have a thriving windsurfing community and adjacent to the boat park are our secure windsurf storage facilities. For those without their own dinghy or windsurf kit members are offered 'free hire' of club equipment subject to weather conditions.
- Water, lots of it, 13.75 million litres covering around 360 Acres
- Cafe and members bar
- Training and function rooms
- Changing rooms and toilets
- Boat park and windsurf storeage
- Boat pressure washing stations
- Club boats and windsurf kit for members use
- Easy access to the water
- Disabled access to boats via the floating pontoon
- Car parking (subject to charge by Thames Water)
Reward yourself with a meal or a snack and hot coffee after your sailing session
Last updated 13:06 on 3 August 2022