Other Fees, Open Events, Class Training etc.
- For the new season from 1 April 2023. For membership fees click here
- - A berth in the boat park costs £72.50 per year
- - A windsurf board locker costs cost £80.00
- - A valuables locker costs £12 per year.
- - A car-park annual entry pass available from the Thames Water Rangers/Fisheries office will cost £15.00 per year - Parking fees go live 6th Feb. 2023
Model Boat Club
Concessionary Membership Fee = £83
Frostbite (boat & berth)
£80 (£65 with no berth)
Open Meetings and Class Training Fees
The helm and crew plus accompanying family and coaches shall be Temporary Associates.
|Open meetings/ Class Training, Per Day. Larger events by arrangement.||1 Crew per Craft||2 Crew per Craft|
|Team Racing per person||£6.00|
Affiliate Fees - Invoicing will be based on one Family subscription per boat.
Unwaged - Unwaged and cases of special need will be considered by the committee.
Deposits - Windsurf Vest £25.00 on joining, returnable within 12 months of leaving the Club. Members should exchange (free) their last season vest for the new season colour when the Club office is open on Sundays, or by arrangement with the Windsurf Secretary: contact Russ at (firstname.lastname@example.org) while Covid distancing restrictions apply see Vest Exchange Guidance on website.
Last updated 13:10 on 4 February 2023