Car Parking Charges Now Live!
Published 20:53 on 28 Jan 2023
Update: the season passes are proximity cards - tap at the barrier. Don't try stuffing it in the paper ticket slot!
It's finally happening...here's an extract from TW's email to us:
- £2.00 per day all day parking.
- First 45 minutes free allowing for deliveries drop off and pick up.
- £15 p/a season tickets available from Rangers lodge. £30 for the public.
- Exemptions will include disabled visitors and helpers.
- Lost tickets charged at £5.00.
- Applications for annual car park passes to be made in person in the Rangers lodge. This gives customers the convenience of Thames Water's long opening hours as opposed to the limited opening hours of the sailing club.
- TW have invested in the barrier system and the register system to include name, vehicle reg, phone number and as such will manage the administration on a day to day basis.
- Note from us...OSC will provide a list of current members (names only). You may be asked for proof of membership - your virtual membership card in the Membership section when logged in on your smartphone, or a paid membership invoice (see My Invoices under Payments). Any problems please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that the season ticket "proximity cards" run for 1 year from validation so so bother buying it until you need it - of course you can use standard £2 tickets if you are an infrequent visitor.
Last updated 11:17 on 4 February 2024